Sunday, November 12, 2006

In reference to.......

.....my last post.

(I've been absent....mea culpa....[and very busy])

Russ did come out Sunday evening for a visit. We spent a while trying to download a program so that I could download movies and TV episodes but it kept dying so we quit - it was eating up too much time. Lynda had run out to pick up some dessert so we had a good feed on pecan pie, ice cream and brownies - diabetic heaven. He made it back home to Calgary Wednesday evening; about 40 hours of driving. My main concern was deer and moose through northern Ontario - a deer will wreck your car and likely injure you. A moose will kill you if you hit it broad-side. Ahhh, home safe.

I got my wish - I was asked to do a relief day shift Wednesday and an overnight shift Friday into Saturday morning. The shift ended at 9 and I was back here, in time for the first night shift of my week, by 7. And so it goes...getting organized for the week at hand.


"Think globally. Act locally."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home