Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Eyeful Of Moon..

We're being treated tonight to a beautiful haloed moon. Depending on your monitor you may be able to make out the branches of the tree I was shooting through; and the brilliance of the moon from the graduation of it's halo.

The weather has improved drastically in the last couple of days with the high tomorrow expected to be nudging 70F with sunny skies.

I've taken it really easy again today and taken another sick day. That should be my quota for the next 10 years. Back on the job tomorrow night. The day wasn't a total waste - I cooked for a change, cleaned through the ground floor and straightened up some things.

I looked meaningfully at piles of papers that I will need to sort through before I move; didn't touch them of course...... but they know their days are numbered.

Lynda stopped to pick some things up for me and dropped them off here so we had a quicky visit before she headed for home. I had word today from cuz BJ that Fave Uncle was sent home from hospital already - amazing!

At my home group, for the next 3 weeks running, we'll be celebrating 1 year medallions - Todd, Steve and PJ all went through the 'house' at about the same time. Steve is one of the guys I sponsor; all 3 are enjoying the benefits of ongoing sobriety.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a very pretty moon.

1:43 AM, April 17, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

It was a thing of beauty to see in person. To properly convey that image I would need from my wish list a better camera with better zoom capability.... and a steadier hand.
Capture the moment...

1:32 PM, April 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home