Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Offed....

So, for the first time in recall I've taken a sick day / night off work. I spent the day in bed and then pampered myself lazing about on the computer checking friend's sites.... watching tv shows and news....... all the while pounding back lots of tea, chocolate, cereal, popcorn.... basically anything I had a mind to munch on or drink.

With a bit of luck and good management I'm hoping I can nail this virus by resting a lot, pushing liquids and taking the appropriate meds. Having been up for 7 or 8 hours I'm exhausted again and heading for bed nice and early.

Meant to mention... I caught an episode of 'The Actor's Studio' on Bravo the other day where Jodie Foster was interviewed. The lady is one of my favourite actors. Great interview!!

Had a good, long phone conversation earlier with Lynda - things are good.

5 weeks smoke free today. I guess that isn't news anymore, is it? (easier by the day)

Anyway..... Better day tomorrow........

4 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

yay you for having a sick day
hope you're feeling better soon

4:02 AM, April 16, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

sort of a breakthrough for me - totally out of character, so, yay!

me, too!

11:42 AM, April 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always news, Norm. Keep celebrating it. :)

11:02 AM, April 18, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

I'm going to be swayed by the benefit of your experience here and..... Woo-Hoo!! 38 days!!! Party!!! Keep it comin'!

Thanks, I feel better now!

3:26 PM, April 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home