Thursday, August 21, 2008

Remember To Act Surprised......

Before coming to work tonight I gave Lynda a quick call at her work playing catch up on a few details. I asked about a couple of calls that showed as coming in the previous evening to see whether she had spoken to the callers. She allowed that yes, she had spoken to one of them, my daughter... and started to relate some of that conversation. 'And I'm not supposed to be telling you but you should know she and Zeph are arriving sometime Monday for a couple of weeks. Act surprised!!!'

Hell, I'll act any damned way you please..... just get'em here.

It's just 8 weeks since I was out to see them in Vancouver but apparently the changes in Zeph are pretty remarkable. He has a growing vocabulary, cottoned onto walking in a real hurry and is into everything. I can't wait! Woo-Hoo!!

Excuse us while we spent a few days child-proofing the house.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, excused.

12:43 PM, September 01, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Our child-proofing efforts were woefully inadequate to his energies, speed and reach capabilities.

3:30 PM, September 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home