Saturday, August 09, 2008

This Old Dog

Woo-Hoo!! There is plenty, and I mean PLENTY, I don't know about computers and all they are capable of so..... when I manage to do something that is new to me, (and do it right on the first try) it is cause for great celebration!!

If you scroll down and look below the blog archives you will see the widget I installed last night. Woo-Hoo again!! A local time clock - Eastern Standard Time.

Kel (of thexfacta) and I had some side correspondence happening and she mentioned that she sometimes finds the time difference confounding...and I had to agree with her. The southeast coast of Australia is 14 hours ahead of us and across the date line. This should help make things a bit clearer for both of us.

Oh, there might be some hope for me yet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

excellent widget there Norm
i gotta get me one of those

3:52 AM, August 10, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Helpful Harry - that's me.

I could stack 3 or 4 of them for different locations, couldn't I?

5:19 AM, August 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sometimes find the time differences confusing too.

At least I don't have to worry about that when I visit your blog since we're in the same time zone. :)

10:35 AM, August 11, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

You and I are in the same boat on both those counts.

12:49 PM, August 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home