Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's a Little Early Yet.....

... but a heads up for any regular readers out there - I'll likely be missing in action for a few days.

My work week wraps up Sunday morning but my boss asked me to fill in for a counsellor who is off sick so..... a quicky turn about for me to be back in here first thing Monday morning. (Groan) So, day shifts Monday and Tuesday plus a 26 hour shift Wednesday into Thursday a.m., plus I chair my home AA group meeting Monday night. At last I'll be able to run some meetings with the guys again. I might be a little weary by Thursday, ya think??

It won't leave me much time to be at the computer but I'll check in on friends as I'm able. And email - can't forget that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

busy week for you there norm
hope you're better at timzone shifts than I am

3:47 PM, December 13, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

It'll be a bit like being jet lagged. Must try to keep my head in the game on the job though.

4:00 PM, December 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home