Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Govern-Mental

Crazy days in this country's capital. Our newly elected parliament is in danger of a very quick demise due to a coalition effort by the other 3 main political parties. Insanity abounds in all the politicking which puts us all in a precarious position - we need stability in these days of upset.

I've allowed myself small doses of news because personally I find the proceedings infuriating and it is all beyond my control. Aaarrrgggghhhhh!!!! It makes my blood boil.

The situation is too complex to attempt to explain here. If you care to get the latest on it try cbcnews.ca. Our Governor General is returning from a trip abroad today to try to sort out the mess and give some direction to parties involved. Whichever way it goes it will be a sad day for Canadian politics.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bizarre

12:08 PM, December 08, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Bloody politicians could screw up 'the lord's prayer', I swear.

2:31 PM, December 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home