Sunday, July 01, 2007

?? What To Expect ??

My work week is over in a couple of hours; by the time I get up L'il O and his parents will have arrived to spend the rest of this long holiday weekend with us. (It's Canada Day - the Canuck equivalent of America's July 4th) We'd thought they were coming on Saturday but there was a misunderstanding about timing. This way I get to spend more time with Owen and maybe we'll make it out for a fireworks display!! Woo-Hoo!!

I was nosing around the house today checking to see how much work I have ahead of me in the way of packing. Whoops! There's more left to do than I'd expected; fiddly, time consuming stuff. Too bad now about all that procrastinating. And, of course, the obvious solution would be to stay put but I can't see that happening.

Earlier on I was doing some job searching through the newspaper ads and on the internet. It turns out there's one posted which is located in the small city where my cousin BJ lives. Want a boarder?? I cook; I clean; give back rubs....

With this being a short week everything seems to be expanding to fill all the available time - things could get interesting. I don't know if or when I might find time to blog but I will update if I'm able to do so. I'll certainly make time to check friend's sites. If you haven't already done so you ought to check this out. Friend Robin is doing a wonderful series of posts at Bountiful Healing on the theme 'colour'. I've been sitting back reading, viewing her photos and enjoying on a daily basis. Great stuff, well done!

Have a great week!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Norm. :)

Happy Canada Day! Or day after Canada Day, since I'm late. I hope you had a good weekend.

4:52 PM, July 02, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Yer welcome :) Credit where it's due and all that. I've been keeping up, sitting back and not commenting - I want to see what develops. It's great.

The weekend didn't go as planned but it was good despite some blips.

11:57 PM, July 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's developing is a cramp in my mouse hand. LOL!

I thought I'd do this small series on colors and it's turned out to be much more ambitious than I thought. Just going through the photos to seek out pictures for each color is time consuming. Would you believe I'm dreaming in those colors now? LOL! I'll have blue dreams tonight.

6:26 PM, July 03, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

developing.....pictures....in technocolour....pleasant dreams!!! LOL

10:10 PM, July 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home