Friday, August 10, 2007

Backgrounder

Posts have been sparse this week as there's been a lot going on, even through the nights.

Besides Zepherin's birth,...Russ' arrival from Calgary,....Owen holidaying with us....

My former instructor Steve contacted me the other night to inform me they are looking to hire another instructor for a new session that is about to start next week...was I interested?? Hell, YES!! There have been phone messages left, faxes sent and emails dispatched. I still haven't had any direct contact with the guy doing the hiring - the school director. I know he's very busy but they want to start this course Monday night....Let's GO!!

I'm not getting my hopes up but it's been nice to have something to get a little excited about.

(I haven't written anything about Russ because I haven't had a chance to see him yet; not until Sunday night or Monday. We've been talking and making plans. He brought his girlfriend with him this time - we've never met - and she's never been to Toronto before so they've been seeing all the tourist attractions - Casa Loma, CN Tower, Harbourfront, Science Centre, St Lawrence Market.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home