Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Few Changes Here....

It's been awhile since I got into the template and settings for this blog and I thought tonight it would be a good idea to tweak a few things.

First off - 'enable comment moderation' tab has been changed back to 'off' so you should see any posted comments right away if you refresh the page. (if not, email me!)

Second - I added a link for friend Sue's smoking cessation blog - 'callin' it quits'. She has a ton of terrific advice and it's great to see her back writing regularly again.

Third - Another link I added is one that has become a daily 'must-read' for me - Bountiful Healing - because it is so well written,.... and for its insightful and inspiring quotes,.... and many beautiful photographs by friend Robin.

I'd hoped to post some pictures here myself this week but that isn't going to happen. We have Owen for the week and I've left the camera with Lynda so she can get some shots of his handsome little mug. Of course this would be a great excuse to run out and get a second camera, wouldn't it?? Hmmm....???