Friday, August 10, 2007

Technical Problems.....

.....there's a nut loose on the control wheel.....I think it's me!!

Thanks Robin for keeping me informed. You can always email me direct at heyimtheluckyone@hotmail.com or my gmail account.

So, after I changed some of the settings the 'comments' tag below the new posts disappeared and I don't seem (yet) to be able to get it back. I was just into blogger 'help' and with a little more digging and fiddling I might be able to fix it.

There's a fine line between naivety and being plain dumb.....if there's one thing that can make me feel stupider than mud, it's computers.

Despite having reviewed & renewed the settings and republishing the blog the changes don't show. (They do in the preview but not when it's in regular view)

Hey! Anyone notice I got the links in alphabetical order?? And the spacing evened out?? What a wizard.

Time for more hair pulling.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Norm said...

Sure -- make a liar out of me now.

2:48 AM, August 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Just saw your comment, laughed, and forgot what I was going to say.

Ah-ha! I remember.

I find it better to leave comments while I'm here because I might forget before I get around to email.

Glad you got it figured out.

8:38 AM, August 10, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

This program seems to be 100% tempermental.

10% temper -- 90% mental.

Rimshot.

10:38 PM, August 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home