Monday, February 25, 2008

Recent pictures

Lynda took this one at Owen's birthday party Saturday. It was well attended and Owen had fun dragging Gramma around playing with all his toys.


This is Milo's reaction to Lynda whimpering and whining behind the camera. While Lynda was in the pet food store she ran into someone who is familiar with Milo from before his adoption. Speculation continues as to daddy's identity and breed; the groomer came out and said he's a dead ringer for another pup she had seen recently that was the offspring of a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Could just be with that confirmation and colouring; we'll see.

Yesterday was a lazy day - I slept in, got cleaned up, dropped in on Lynda to see if she needed any groceries to hold her through the week, and then enjoyed a couple of quiet Sunday night shopping hours at the 'evil empire'. It was glorious just putzing around the store checking out the merchandise with no one wanting or needing anything from me. (It's amazing when you hit the checkout just how much money you can run through though.) For a change I didn't run into anyone I know during the outing and didn't have to do anything but occupy myself with my thoughts. I dropped a couple of items off to Lynda at the house, beat it home and started to eat, ate some more, continued eating and then had some dessert. Mea culpa, I couldn't stop and that might have had something to do with why I was unable to sleep. I had a lot of plans for today and I'm way behind but have made a couple of arrangements by phone for tomorrow's appointments.

My home group meeting is tonight and we're having elections for a variety of positions prior to the actual meeting for our group members. It doesn't involve me as my term is 2 years and it'll be nice to see more involvement from other members on a regular basis to ensure things run smoothly.

Time to get cleaned up and get on with the day..... what's left of it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both photos are adorable! I can't believe how big Owen is getting.

10:59 AM, February 26, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

He's getting to be a tall, skinny gink - smart as a whip and very sociable. Cool kid!

3:29 PM, February 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home