Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Aural Pleasures.....

..... I had written recently about having changed up my listening habits - less of the familiar classic rock; more current pop, more jazz, more classical. Primarily I've been listening to Canada's national radio broadcaster CBC and for the most part enjoying what I've heard. The stylistic range is incredible; everything from alt & techno right on through to orchestral.

Lynda and I were listening Sunday morning while we worked to a themed show called 'In The Key Of Charles' with this weeks theme being angels - 'Calling All Angels'. We both thoroughly enjoyed the show with it's interesting variety of music.

In recent days during some downtime at home I've gone to this link for the homepage; third tab down on the left to Concerts on Demand and enjoyed some really fine music..... to name a few; Jesse Cook; Jim Cuddy; Oscar Peterson Tribute; Wailin' Jennys. There will be something here for all tastes.

I noticed tonight while cruising the site is the fact they have a number of downloadable podcasts - something else to check out when I have the chance.

Explore and enjoy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home