Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In Other News....

.....right before coming to work tonight I had a quick visit from Lynda. She had just come from picking up our new dog, Milo, and we had a brief meet & greet. The thinking had been that he is a Jack Russell / Pug mix but no one is too sure who daddy might be so the pug factor could be off. I can't see it anyhow. I got one shot of he and Lynda so I'll try to post it later today when I get up. He sure is cute.... and good natured too. He came all decked out complete with a coat to protect him from the cold.

Now to see how he fits in with the rest of the menagerie - our other dog Freedom; the boarder's dog Shelby; and our cats Libby and Buddy. Should be interesting!

** Anyone using Blogger having trouble with spellcheck?? I keep getting a 'Message Failed' response when I remember to use it (thus revealing the fact that I am sometimes spelling 'challenged'.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home