Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day

Everybody pitch in!!

Busy times - trying to help a relative get their daughter into detox for her problem with pain meds. Started out on T3's, moved up to Perc's and then onto Oxy's right up to the 80 mg doses. Not a nice withdrawal syndrome associated with that.

Lots of short trips in and out of the house - things are a bit fractured. Tomorrow I attend a company Professional Development Day north of Toronto; it ought to be interesting.

Friday is DREAD Day - we're going to get our taxes done. Aarrrggghhh!!! The pain of it all... I'll be paying again I'm sure. If I get any sleep between now and then I'll be lucky. Anticipation...

I hope everyone is having a good week. I'll have something more to say when I get some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home