Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Remember the Old Song???

'I am Slowly Going Crazy.....'

I'm relating heavily to that one as a result of the mixed messages I'm getting. Most times when we're together she's aloof but there are moments when it gets real and personal and obviously caring again. Anytime we get into real issues and start talking about emotional sorts of things she tears up, then clams up and shuts down. She's experiencing one big hurt; I get the hurt plus a thousand unanswered questions. Oy, my poor achin' head.

There is supposed to be another talk coming which, from what I'm gleaning, is going to include some sort of disclosure. I need to be right-minded in how to receive that - whatever it may be.

An area of Lynda's personality which has always been closed off is where she's unable to admit wrong, to disclose, to apologize or ask forgiveness. That just doesn't happen so, I need to be very careful if that should come to pass and address her need not my feelings about it. Dicey situation.

In the meantime, I'm off to spend the day with Mom before meeting up with young 'Arlo' for another session.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Norm. I hope it goes well. Sounds like a tough situation.

11:42 AM, June 05, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Fingers crossed and hope the weight doesn't crush me. Thanks for your good wishes.

2:16 PM, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home