Friday, June 01, 2007

fStop Friday

High humidity and major haze in this 'giants re-visited' shot from this mornings ride home.


I can never remember the name of this type of shrub but they are in full bloom and seem to be everywhere. Love the cascade effect.


My favourite lady on the planet; my Mom, Mabel.


Mugging for the camera. An important young lady who shall go nameless. I just like the shot.

Woo-Hoo!! Showing off - I figured out how to rotate (it couldn't possibly have been easier) this one of Owen and couldn't resist looking at his handsome face again. 'Cheese!'

3 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

woohoo alright
you're gettng very clever with the photo editing and posting

glad to see blogger unlocked your spot - i couldn't get in to comment either

5:35 AM, June 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! How could anyone resist that handsome face? :)

Is the shrub viburnum?

11:41 AM, June 05, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

L'il 'o' - He's my bud!

Still not sure about the shrub but that sounds familiar.

2:11 PM, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home