Monday, August 20, 2007

The Door...


(photo by Norm. Aug07)

I enjoy simple graphic images and like to let my eye play over them for a time taking in the line, colour and texture without much thought. Then I start to think about place, time, function and construction. If I dawdle over it I begin to think about the abstracts - have I any business opening the door? if it were ajar should I peek and see what lies beyond? should I pass through will anything happen? who else has passed this way and what did they do?

Choices, attitudes, states of mind, actions....doors.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that may be way I'm partial to taking photos of paths, doors, gates, etc.: "Choices, attitudes, states of mind, actions...doors."

Well said, Norm.

2:50 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Every day is a new day; another door.....another opportunity.

3:36 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Kel said...

awesome photo Norm
thanx for sharing it with us

3:54 AM, August 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home