Friday, August 24, 2007

More Fun Stuff

My work is done; the house is quiet and there is time to fill.

Back to dumpr.net for another take on some other photos that I have posted lately. To do all five took 2 minutes, tops. This first one is downright scary. 'Circles'






A couple of different takes on this reflection / projection. 'Spectrum' and 'Reversal'.


A 'Sketch' of 'The Door'.


'Rubik's Cube' applied to the 'Corvette' interior.

Oh, and I just found the link doesn't work from the previous post. Just enter in the address bar or google search for dumpr.net. Have a blast.
*** I got the link to work!!!***

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried the circle thing yesterday with a photo of M. It was too weird.

I really like the sketch of the door.

12:23 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Yes, I don't think portraits and 'circle' go together well. I didn't like ours but it sure looked interesting. If I find something that works well I'll post it.

I can see myself playing with sketch. It'd be nice to be able to adjust density levels.

3:57 PM, August 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home