Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Little Off....

In part, I suppose, it's a combination of the shift change and the heat but I feel sort of wonky. Had occasion to head off to a walk-in clinic this morning for an unrelated matter but this is a 'downtime' day. I'm taking it easy for the afternoon and meeting Lynda for a barbeque at the house when she's done work. I might stick around there to enjoy the air conditioning.

There are a whole slew of CD's that have been packed away for months so I've dug out a couple of faves for a good listen. Literally 'music to my ears'. David Gilmour's 'On An Island' sounds soooooo gooooood......lots of good memories around that concert last year at Massey Hall. Cousin BJ and I had been talking about musical tastes so, for her, I had John Coltane on a while ago. And with 'fuzzychip' in mind, here goes KT Tunstall.

Time to gather my stuff and contribution to dinner - a dessert of mixed berry yogurt and fresh blueberries.

Good news - an opportunity to earn some extra money. My boss has asked me to do one of those 26 hour shifts - Friday a.m. into Saturday a.m. Admissions, discharges, run a couple of meetings; all that good stuff. Woo-Hoo!!

Sarah is due within a couple of weeks and when I spoke to her last night she doesn't think she'll go that long - she's predicting around the 4th instead of the 13th. She's feeling good and has been energized and active. I asked her to call day or night when she goes into active labour. Daniel is keeping a good eye on her - he's a good man. When I have pictures I'll be doing the 'proud papa' thing and showing them off here. Must check into flight info soon.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home