Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quick update

No particular reason - I just needed a shot of colour today.

Lynda emailed me earlier from her work to let me know my boarder has been thoroughly checked out - xray, catscan, bloodwork, neuro consult - and has been released. She will bring him home later when she gets off work. Such a relief he is alright.....

Cousin BJ made me laugh with the opening line from an email today - 'so when are you starting to write the book????' Write?? Write about what?? This family could use an author though; we're due I think. Maybe one of our kids.......???

Enough for tonight. I'm too pooped to think straight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :)

6:50 PM, February 29, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

I needed a reminder that things aren't going to remain white, grey and dull forever. It's one of my favourite shots, that one.

9:44 AM, March 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home