Friday, March 21, 2008

On Arising.....

Here is the view that greeted me as I hit the bottom of the stairs today when I got up. Too nice a day, with all that sunlight streaming in the windows, to be sleeping it away. Gotta sleep sometime though.



I liked the two contrasting sunlit areas. One very structured with the shadows of the blinds creating regular bars. The other with its organic random shapes from the foliage of the various plants.

I would really like to get a higher, wider, deeper credenza piece for in front of the window so that things can be spaced out a little better...... but looking down on this crush is sort of interesting too, doncha think? (and no, that isn't a marijuana plant in the lower left; it's a money tree.)

Last night I didn't bother to write as I was overtired and not in a very good mood. Right now I need to get cleaned up and beat it out of here. Owen and his parents are supposed to be at the house for a brief visit and I'm dying to see the little (big) guy before I go to work later on tonight.

Oh, I received yet another wonderfully supportive email today from a friend in regard to my having quit smoking and for that I'm truly grateful. A terrific thing to wake up to and start the day with. I'm glad you're happy for me......

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home