Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Absence ......

...makes the heart grow fonder, I hope.

Wednesday already; incredible. Slept Sunday, it was a holiday Monday - we worked for a couple of hours and then found time to relax. Visited with sister Linda before she left for the airport - she is celebrating her 50th birthday in Ireland. Yesterday; a run around day. Shopping, haircut, lawn cutting - lord it seems to have grown larger somehow....takes forever.

The rest of the week will be busy - I had a call asking me to work the next couple of days so I wont be around. Mom, (maybe Lynda) and I are heading to a relatives birthday celebration on Saturday - that will involve several hours of driving. Then back to work Sunday night - another week shot all to hell.

Reasons to bitch - gas prices, cold weather, rain, inflation, recession..... lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home