Wednesday, May 14, 2008

As I See It......

My blogging has been spotty at best lately. One reason for that is I've tried lately to catch up on blog friend's posts - there are getting to be a lot of you... and you write a lot.

I'm happy to see Robin at Bountiful Healing and Amuirin at Stop and Wander are both nominated for blogging awards. Kudos ladies! Well deserved recognition of your talents.

A couple of individual emails have eaten up some time and there are a few people I owe messages to as yet. Visits here are down but I see BJ stopped by, and Am, and Miss Music Nerd. MMN has quite a series of posts happening - check it out via my link.

Spottiness revisited: one downside of reading such a variety of other's material is I begin to compare their offerings to what I do here. I wind up the loser and ask myself why? Well,... preparation, research, thought, time, focus, write and rewrite. If you don't front load all these things, the end product ain't gonna be all that great, is it? Ah well, this was never intended to be a serious endeavor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home