Monday, November 24, 2008

Cold Snap

Snapshot of the weather - We've experienced our first really cold couple of days. Back on Friday when I did that sleepover shift it got down to about -12C. Natch it was the first day I forgot to put on my longjohns before coming to work. Shiver and shake, baby! Thankfully it warmed up into Sunday and the forecast looks pretty good for the days ahead, hovering near freezing.

I took an unplanned break from blogging as I worked Thursday, and Friday into Saturday and so Saturday was a write-off. There was very little sleep to be had Friday night with the details of 6 admissions swirling around my brain most of the night. The day was spent goofing around with the dogs and the evening watching TV with Lynda; early to bed. We had a full day Sunday before I came to work. By the time I get off work & get myself home come morning I will have been up for almost 24 hours. (So, if this reads kind of choppy you know why.) But I thought I'd best post something here even if it's just a little update. Later, folks.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.


Oh wait, yer Canadian.

That turkey already gobbled, huh?

6:50 PM, November 24, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Yup, the harvest is in and the turkey a distant but delicious memory. We've already had a soup from the leavings. But hey! Thanks for the sentiment. Something to be thankful for.

10:26 PM, November 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home