Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mis(sed) Cue

Lynda and I got back to the house near dinner time Sunday and after we had shucked off our coats she had a look in the cupboard and the fridge.

'Hmmm... damn! There's no wine in the house. I could really go for a nice glass of red wine.'

"Yeah hon, so could I. Been awhile." Baa-doom-doom! Rimshot.

Blew that one. I think the response she was looking for was for me to grab the car keys and head back out to the liquor store to pick up a bottle. Men can be so thick sometimes. Ah well, she still loves me despite my shortcomings.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

I think you're ahead of the curve just to realize you missed a cue.

12:25 PM, November 11, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Well, I can be a little slow on the uptake sometimes but eventually I come around. We enjoyed a cup of tea instead.

10:48 PM, November 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home