Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Getting Sentimental

(and sometimes just plain mental)

No, really now... browsing through the site meter on occasion during these last couple of weeks it's nice to see certain people continue to check in here on a regular basis. Great to have some new readers and friends, too. Some regulars from early days have begun to come back as well; nice to see. You all know who you are....

Probably the best thing about having begun to blog a couple of years ago is making some friends along the way. What you share on your sites expands my world, stimulates my mind and touches me. Whether it is personal stories or fiction, music, art or photography, or an appreciation of the written word I appreciate your talents and your ability to convey it so well. I also appreciate it when you care to comment on what you see here. The more the merrier, I say.

Things are getting quiet in blogland with the holiday season kicking into high gear. If you are celebrating the season with Hanukkah or Christmas I want to wish you peace and joy and good times with family and friends. I'll be around when you stop by here with some new tale to tell.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

wishing for you a wonderful christmas and a healthy and happy 2009

5:36 AM, December 24, 2008  
Blogger Lea Kelley said...

The appreciation goes both ways, Norm!
Happy holidays!

1:24 PM, December 24, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Here's to developing and expanding our conectedness about the globe. Cheers!

3:09 PM, December 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww.... you made me all teary-eyed, Norm.

I appreciate your friendship too. Blogland is pretty amazing. At least I think so. It's great to be able to mingle with folks from around the world and look at things from other perspectives.

Happy Holidays, Norm! Wishing you the same as you wished us: Peace, joy, and good times with family and friends. And, knowing you're in the northern climes with me, a little sunshine once in a while to go with that. :)

7:14 PM, December 24, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Hey now - not time for tears, girl. Laughter is a sure cure for that.

...and man! Am I ever overdue for a dose of sun!! Maybe if we team up we can get a discounted fare to Oz.

11:15 PM, December 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grins*

Oz Australia, or Oz, the wonderful wizard of?

Which one?

Merry Christmas, Norm. I'm very happy we got 'linked' so to speak. Hope your holiday is fabulous.

12:50 AM, December 25, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

*grins* clever girl...

Merry Xmas to you too.

'Linkage' has been very good for me as well. We can be serious but you make me laugh.

1:44 AM, December 25, 2008  
Blogger Kel said...

there are discount fares to everywhere at the moment

and it might even include oz

whether that be "we're not in Kansas anymore" or Australia

c'mon down
30 degrees celsius today and next few days forecast

11:59 PM, December 25, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

My bank account tells me it would have to be one helluva discount Kel. I'd gladly trade your 30C for our 30F. We're enjoying a break with milder temps and from a series of storms. I even saw a shooting star earlier when I was outside talking to Lynda on my cell.

12:25 AM, December 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home