Friday, January 23, 2009

Having Fun

A big shout out to Lea for a reminder to have a bit of fun courtesy of the folks at Marvel Comics. You get to choose from lots of options in making a super hero graphic of yourself. Seeing as how this isn't my computer I didn't save it here but to see my alter-ego click on this link: http://marvelkids.marvel.com/cyos/422592/name/nm/hero/abnormal)
Too much fun!!
From that link you can start your own - check it out and do have fun. I did so, thanks Lea!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lea Kelley said...

Duuude!
Love the head set and the yin yang logo!
The super hero of balanced communication! Hee Hee

11:23 AM, January 23, 2009  
Blogger Norm said...

....and I thought my use of colour was quite good considering I'm male and all. I Match!!Managed to colour within the lines too!!!

I've had yin yangs around me in one form or another since long before I knew it's meaning.

3:32 PM, January 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home