Friday, February 27, 2009

Shaken and Blurred

One thing about carrying a cell phone is that I'm glad to be able to get a visual record of things I happen to see, that make me go, 'ooo, gotta grab a shot of that.' Of course, on the downside is that in snatching a quick shot I don't often care a whole lot about what the quality of the final image will be when taking it. These, I bet, are all one-handed shots where I didn't think to try and steady myself while hitting the shutter button.... and I don't dislike the results.


Iridescent cellophane backer for bulletin boards ( and perhaps fancy wrapping paper).


My daughter's cat peering out a steamy kitchen window (Vancouver).



Rays of sunshine splayed across a pool table. One of my outings with young Arlo; the problem foster teen.



Swirling embers from a trash can bonfire on Canada Day '08.
I'm all for nice crisp, detailed photos but departures from the norm are okay by me, too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home