Wednesday, February 11, 2009

By A Thread.....

Given that I've worked over 100 hours in the last 9 days I'm carrying a solid weariness that feels like it is running through and through me; right to the core. I've been in the door for about an hour, tended to the pets, straightened up a few household things, have a couple of emails and messages to reply to..... and then the balance of the day will be devoted to rest and personal maintenance. Hmmm... maybe a long soak in the tub is in order for my achy bones. Aaaahhhhhh......

These day shifts at work have been good having been involved in running program meetings and doing one-on-one reviews with the guys. A day off today to catch up, rest up and be ready for another day of work tomorrow.

Later on I hope to catch up on blog buddies recent posts as I had at tops 1/2 an hour on the computer last evening during our in-house meeting to do a little checking around.

Anyway - I thought I'd best check in, let you know I'm hanging in and feeling pretty damned good considering all the hours I've put in lately. Ciao.

p.s. - We're enjoying much milder above freezing temps bringing about a major thaw, light fog and now a drizzly rain. Good napping weather. zzzzzzzzz.....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home