Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hello Taiwan!!

This is going to be one of those frivolous ones; time to have a little fun.

One thing I managed to do a couple of weeks ago was to add a site meter to the blog (with a little difficulty - but hey, I'm not too bright where it comes to some things). I get to see who is visiting and where they are, how long they stay, how many pages they view. Pretty cool. I like it. Nice to see the total number of visits climbing.

Of course I recognize which are my blog buddies - you know who you are! What surprises me is the variety of other people who check the site and where they're from. Had one from northern England yesterday, a number from across the U.S., a couple of places in Canada and whuzzup?? with this?? one from Taiwan!!

So hello Winnipeg, Boise, San Fran, Texas, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa and Arizona. This is an open invitation to comment on what you see here.

The nature of recent posts isn't typical of what is generally written here and that too will change.

What's going on in Taipei?? Watch this space and we may find out.

It's always nice to hear from PA, SA & Oz. (Actually, Robin - if I do set out on that road trip I'll be heading south and wouldn't mind sharing an afternoon or a meal with you & M the elder. I notice you don't have an email address contact on 'the bogs'. Something to think about. ( a 5 - 6 hour drive you think??))

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I think that's a great idea if you make it down this way, Norm! I thought I had an email address posted at the Bogs blog. Maybe I forgot to put one up in my new home. Here ya go:

maidinsun@gmail.com

I'm enjoying my site meter, too. It's fun to see where people are from.

2:09 PM, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Thanks Robin. I have no idea if it'll come to pass, nor a time line. It's something to anticipate in a positive way. You're headed for my contacts list.

3:47 PM, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home