Saturday, April 21, 2007

So Many Questions

Even with having tried to do a little research and trying to figure some things out on my own there a couple of things that I'm understanding......not so well. Perhaps I'll be enlightened by one of you.

Site Meter - What does it mean when visit duration shows as 0:00?? Is my blog being used as a conduit / means of access to other's blogs?? Why is it that some of my regular blog friends visits don't show by map or detail?? I know where you live and by your comments or emails that you've stopped by and are current but you don't show on the listings. Remote server??

If I do a google search for constantchangeisthenorm there are entries for particular posts which I attached labels to; posts about music primarily. Technorati 'No one has claimed this blog' - what is the point of claiming a post?? Is it another sort of tracking device/platform?? Even after visiting their site I don't get it - do I get a stuffed animal for a prize? What's up with this?

Last night I was trying to upload those pictures. The first time I did it a couple of months ago I think I managed to pick that picture up from an email I'd sent to myself - copied and pasted it's i.d. to the browser from the pictures 'properties' window. Tried that last night 3 or 4 times to no avail and eventually got them from the photo disc. Not the brightest lad but I wanted to try the various ways of doing it. I'd like in future to do it straight from the camera if I'm able and if that's possible. (?) We shall see.

Me? Technologially challenged - oh, yeah. There, that wasn't so bad, was it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

are you using the new version of blogger?
it has a photo icon on the toolbar which makes adding photos pretty easy
the blogger help menu lists a step by step on how to insert photos into posts

6:16 AM, April 21, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Hi Kel - Yes, I changed from the original to the newer version awhile ago. I was using the photo icon and the page it took me to but use the help menu(?!?!); you know how men are when it comes to asking for directions. Duh, it was so obvious I missed it. Mea culpa.

Thanks for the help.

12:16 AM, April 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home