Friday, May 18, 2007

fStop Friday PhotoBlog

Take 2 - This morning on the way home @ 6 a.m.


The lay of the land - the beginning of what I think is a canola crop. It'll be a solid mass of gold in a few weeks.


There are a number of pieces of art hanging at the 'house' and this is my fave. It's size is about 3 X 5 feet. Some pieces were procured by an art acquisition committee; others donated; a few were done by alumni. I had to angle the shot so the highlights didn't flare out. Real life scenes like this are just a couple of hours drive away. I don't know if this is copyrighted but all rights belong to the artist.


Some sun-dappled forget-me-nots in the front garden.


A baby maple seedling gaining purchase in the soil.

In no particular order, these have been some shots taken this week. Some of them aren't lit very well but the weather hasn't been great.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

attack of the marching giants 2!

i love the reflections in the art piece, feels like i'm just surfacing with my snorkle and mask

3:42 AM, May 19, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Yes, the artist captured the symmetry of the wave action beautifully and his use of colour is incredible.

Anyone for giants 3,4 and 5?? Is this my ouevre, genre, signature whatever?? Watch this space.

4:59 AM, May 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of like the giants, especially with that gorgeous sunrise.

They're all lovely photos. :)

12:33 PM, May 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home