Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Odds & Sods

The focus tonight has been writing a number of fairly lengthy emails to family & friends so I'm short on time.....this'll be short.

Sarah and I spent a half hour on the phone - she's at the 7 month mark now and is finally feeling good. PTL. So almost 3 months until her due date - weeks-wise.

Russ emailed and is already lining up things to do with Daddy-o when he comes in August.

Young Arlo and I have two sessions planned - later today when I get up and again Thursday. He was suspended from school again - 2 days - for skipping; and is back in his foster home.

Smoking?? Oh yeah. Not smoking?? Uh - uhn. There's no focus yet.

Packing?? Don't be silly; it isn't the last minute yet.

Weight gain: It's been very slow and an up & down battle but I've managed to gain 5 or 6 pounds. 133 woo-hoo!! I ought to be 155.

The counsellor I'm on with is an early riser and will boot me out of here early (God love him) so it's time for me finish up and boogie on down the road. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home