Sunday, May 20, 2007

Highlight

Owen and I enjoyed some time together this afternoon. He's everything a 3 year old ought to be; curious and full of little discoveries, fun to be with and genuinely funny, tender. I snapped a couple of very cool shots of him, then he was instructing me as to what I should take pictures of next. 'That tree, Pops. No, not that one - the big one! These rocks; the big, little, red, black, one with holes rocks.' To him Freedom isn't Freedom; Freedom is "G'Ma's dog". Too cute.

Big hugs and a kiss on the way out the door to work. If he isn't awake when I get home in the morning I might have to pinch his big toe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing like being a grandparent, is there? :)

12:30 PM, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

You're right. Wouldn't trade him for anything, anytime.

9:30 PM, May 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home