Monday, July 30, 2007

Yee-Haw

Much as I've been a lazy bugger and not made a lot of progress lately, I re-arranged the computer and TV set-up this morning and set up the surround system.



Ta-da! Here are some of my cd's. I didn't feel that it would be safe to pile any more. Materially, this is what I'm connected to and I suppose this is how I measure wealth - by the ear full??



This likely isn't the final arrangement but it'll do for now. Lynda just bought me the cabinet in the corner to store the cd's but I'm pretty sure it's for bottles of wine.

What mischief can I get into this afternoon?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice CD collection!!! I have come along way in terms of downloading music and using my ipod etc however nothing beats having that physical CD in your hand - even if they do start to take over!! Just finished a fairly quiet day at work although i shouldnt say that as it is only Monday and you know how things can change.

6:14 PM, July 30, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Yes, there's something just a little too abstract about simply having a digital file.

Quiet days are good; you wouldn't have wanted my weekend. F continues to do well.

9:16 PM, July 30, 2007  
Blogger Kel said...

looks like you have hours of listening pleasure on tap

can't wait to see the finished photo collage you're working on :)

6:36 AM, August 01, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

hours, days and weeks....all sorts of tunes.

Haven't started on the photo wall yet - too many things on the go. I'm still waiting on a few but I've saved those submitted to a separate file so I don't lose them.

1:25 PM, August 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home