Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Messages

Cousin BJ and I were relating last week about how there are meaningful messages all about us, all the time, coming from many sources....and the need to be attuned to them.

I was in a good mood today until I'd spent a couple of hours with my 'sig' other and I've spent the last 10 hours lambasting myself for rising to the bait and allowing myself to be negatively affected by her mercurial nature. I know better. I wind up kicking my own butt anyway. (After examining my own wants, needs, expectations, motivations, ad nauseum.....)

Anyway, instead of writing I read up on my regular blogmates sites, started following links and guess what I found???? Exactly what I needed tonight ... and something for a couple of friends and relations to ruminate upon and appreciate.

It also fits in nicely with the 'one day (moment) at a time' mode of thought (to my way of thinking).

Check this out. Thanks Quinn; thanks Robin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great post. :)

11:44 AM, September 07, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Yes, Quinn's is. I hadn't read her before.

3:11 PM, September 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home