Thursday, September 20, 2007

Social Connections

I wrote the other day about missing cuz BJ, and not having heard from JPW. There was an edit to that post which didn't save - 'fuzzychip, fuzzychip, where for art thou fuzzychip??' - somehow. There was also that visit with my other cuz Sandy that didn't happen.

BJ should be back next week from their tour of Scotland with a ton of emails & pics to follow. JPW checked in and we're hatching half baked plans to get together after this trip. 'Fuzzychip', friend 'L' posted a comment and sent an email - we're hoping to get together, too. I'd sent Sandy an email to see whether she was feeling any better as yet - her reply, 'not really'. Still in a lot of pain and waiting for some diagnostic tests to be done. That visit may be put off for a while yet.

There are a couple of blogmates who have a lot on their plates right now so there are prayers of hope, strength and support going out to them, their mates and families.

I know Sarah has computer problems and I have no idea what their setup is like so this may be my last post for about a week. At the very least I'll be checking my email accounts intermittently so feel free to drop a line at this one, or if you have it, my gmail address. I hope you like baby pictures because I think I'll be posting just a few of those when I return.

Peace, love and happiness, y'all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace, love and happiness to you too, Norm. :)

9:48 PM, September 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it's your turn to check in, Norm.

You doing ok?

2:53 PM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Patchouli said...

Hey, Norm--

I rarely check my hotmail account, but I did finally see your message--what a gift! And I know about those first grandbabies--my first lives far away.

6:29 PM, September 27, 2007  
Blogger Kel said...

hope you're having a fun holiday

looking forward to some photos

10:46 PM, September 27, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

My turn?? Way past time!!

Thanks to all of you for checking in and for your messages.

The trip was a blast! Photos to come.

12:51 AM, September 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home