Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another Quick One

Life is full; things are good. I find that so long as I'm occupied I haven't time to dwell on life's pressures. Hmmm... a workaholic in the making???

Anyway, posts are few and probably not all that interesting. What's new? Yesterday was work, home to eat and change, then off to my home group meeting. The guy who was supposed to chair was ill so I did it while one of our newest members spoke for the first time. He nailed it.

Today I worked again, then headed over to the house for dinner with Lynda. Much as we've spent much of our free time together she doesn't often let on that she misses me or show a great deal of affection. Tonight as I left it was a different story and if I hadn't needed to come home, I wouldn't have. Unfortunately I had to be home to do laundry and pack for the never-ending 26 hour sleep over shift I do tomorrow into Thursday morning. Drat!! Come on Friday night!!

Thursday evening I have a second session with that teen ward. He had a court date today which was remanded for a couple of weeks. Friday I've been asked to work again - bring on da money!!

I was invited to a 'do' that cousin BJ and her husband are having in a couple of weeks and today via email I arranged to ride down with an aunt & uncle. Looking forward to some extended family time; these things are becoming all too rare in recent years.

There's a very long 'to do' list growing. I haven't had time lately to stay in touch with a number of important people including my kids. The long distance lines will be burning sometime soon. It's time for a check in on Zeph.

Right now it's time for some rest. G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home