Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry, Merry.....

In some parts of the world Christmas day is beginning now - it is still early Christmas Eve day here. I have been on the run for weeks now with little time to share here on the blog.

To the regular visitors out there - I hope that however you choose to celebrate this holiday season that it is a time for family and friends, and that you enjoy these times immensely. All best wishes for a happy and successful 2008; blessings on all of us.

(Personally, I choose to distinguish between how badly this past year could have gone, and how things have turned out. Could be much, much worse....... I have hope that things will continue to improve. Hope is a very good place to be.)

Take Good Care Of You!! TGCOY!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very Merry Christmas to you Norm! I too wish you a wonderful New Year with all the love, faith and hope you richly deserve.

John

2:38 AM, December 25, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Right back at you John - all the best for 2008.

10:15 AM, December 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, Norm. And wishing you all the best for the new year. :)

4:12 PM, December 26, 2007  
Blogger Norm said...

Cheers Robin; and all the best to you as well.

Life has been good and busy - I'll play catch up when I can.

11:30 AM, December 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home