Friday, May 30, 2008

Light On Content....

Tonight I had my work out of the way in record time... so early, in fact, that I had way too much time freed up. Too much night to fill. I was quickly caught up on blog-mates offerings and tired for a change of the music playing on the radio. A couple of make work projects were behind me in a jiffy. Luckily I always carry a few movies, concert dvd's and cd's with me. I've just finished watching 'Unbreakable', starring Bruce Willis, Robin Wright Penn and Samuel L Jackson and enjoyed it. Beautifully photographed; well acted.

This is a rarity - watching movies at work - and it always leaves me feeling strange. I guess that's why I only do it about once a year.

It looks like there is another opportunity to slide into the regular daytime shift rotation filling in for a counsellor who is off on leave. That's one thing about this sort of work - periodically it seems to suck the life out of one or the other of the staff and leaves them struggling for a time with depression, stress or anxiety.... or a mixture thereof. I could do with a break from these screwy hours even if its for a short while. Wave me in Coach - I'll have word about that in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home