Monday, May 26, 2008

Place Keeper...

a wee marker that says, 'I stopped by; I was here.' Albeit, briefly.

I'm back at work (for a rest) after a busy weekend.... This is my 'get-organized-for-the-week' night and I blew it earlier by sitting, reading up on friend's blogs for almost 2 hours. Oooppps. Oh yeah, work first; goof off afterward.

There are a couple of fairly important emails I'd like to respond to tonight if I'm able to get my mind functioning. If not, ... soon. You know who you are.

Feeling funny tonight - thick-headed, woolly-minded - a little weary after driving to and from the cottage yesterday, and getting home in time to see l'il O before his bedtime.

I might have some observations later about reconnecting with some relations and old acquaintances that I haven't seen in 10, 20, 30 years. I'll see.... that's it for now though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home