Monday, September 29, 2008

Much Better Now

Late last week I became aware of a situation that has been causing me some trouble. It involved a huge decision by someone close to me and they hadn't bothered to inform me earlier on in the process. Naturally I managed to take this affront very personally.... you know, nose completely out of joint but trying to act as though I wasn't bothered at all.

That was Thursday evening... followed by a largely sleepless night. Fretted, stewed and worried all day Friday trying to work out all the angles and possible eventualities and repercussions. It took until Saturday for me to realize what an ass I was being and made a conscious decision to take myself (SELF; ego) out of the equation. Said a little prayer for the person who I thought had slighted me and another one for the best possible outcome for all involved.

Had word tonight that the plan has been shelved for good, the decision completely reversed...... funny how things work sometimes, ain't it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home