Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Right an Oversight

In that 'Mindless Labours' post I linked to a site I should have mentioned - red Ravine. As it happened the post I linked to was by a guest contributor and not by either of the two people who run the site - QuoinMonkey and ybonsey. I can't recall ever having introduced myself to them or commenting on their posts but I'm a regular reader of their material. Why?? Well, because I enjoy their posts so much..... as well as the comments of those who regularly do so. I know I've mentioned them here once or twice during the last year or so. Perhaps you've stopped by; welcome!

I have (somewhere) a photograph taken of me in Albuquerque or Taos about 20 years ago. If I'm able to re-shoot it and post it I might ask ybonesy to help identify where it was taken. In the photo I'm nose to nose with a statue in a little courtyard. Must try to track that down one day soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Norm! :)

I'm trying to get caught up, but thought I'd throw a hi (or hey) out here. I should be chopping veggies (to replace all that we lost during the recent power outage) so if I don't note any more today it's because I had to go back to the veggies.

1:40 PM, September 24, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Hey to you too Robin - I'm glad you're home and that you 'sound' good. So sorry you lost all that produce to the power outage - lots of time and effort gonzo. 'No use crying over spilt milk' and all that stuff.....

I need to get caught up with all my regular reads as well to see what has been going on. Maybe tonight. Take care.

3:32 PM, September 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home