Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Figured It Out.....

... the reason behind 'Downplayed', that is. I didn't realize it when I wrote it but I was getting sick with another head cold. Funny feeling ears by the time I got up Sunday; sore throat Monday morning; full on stuffed head by Tuesday morning. It sure didn't make those last few hours with Sarah and Zeph very enjoyable but.... what can you do? and that's the other thing - I knew I was going to miss them a lot long before they left so, lots of negative anticipation. The drive to the airport was dreadful because parts of the highway were closed for a police investigation. (Gang killing)

Before Sarah left she downloaded over a hundred pictures to facebook from both her camera and Lynda's. The two of them had a little competition going getting unflattering shots of each other and strangely it seems just the bad ones of Lynda were downloaded. She isn't very happy with her favourite stepdaughter. I wouldn't be either if there were pictures of me out there with curlers in my hair and dressed in a ratty old robe.

I'm going to see what small things I can get done and straightened out without expending an awful lot of energy today. Lay low and lots of liquids & rest sounds like the order of the day.

Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home