Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Ah, Summer...

Just enjoying a quick look back at some summer pics and found this one of my main bud L'il O & I from his week long visit with us. I suppose I'll have to quit calling him "L'il" cuz he is four and a half, doncha know? and going to school just like the big kids.

It is Wednesday already and this week is blowing by in a hurry. Although I've been fighting some sort of low grade virus I've been doing an awful lot of work and running around. I'm hoping when Lynda arrives home shortly I will have a chance to sit and do some writing. There is a pile of stuff that needs doing that I haven't had a chance to tackle during the day.

Election stuff - I caught the first hour of the presidential debate and thought both McCain and Obama represented themselves well. I don't envy the American electorate in having to make that choice once they enter the voting booth. As it moved into the second hour I changed channels to an interview with the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to see what he had to say for himself. He seems to be the one making the most sense and sticking to the high road - not slagging the other candidates. One week to go until the vote for us.

Gotta go - the clothes dryer just buzzed........ Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home