Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tweaked....

Last night I got around to a couple of changes here on the blog that I had intended doing for some time. Finally I got around to updating my profile seeing as how I had another birthday, another grandchild and Lynda and I reconciled and have been back under one roof again for 4 months. I can't believe it has already been that long but.....

The other thing was making a couple of great additions to the blog roll - Stumbling Along The Path..... and red Ravine. So, welcome to lazy buddhist and QuoinMonkey and ybonesy - I think 2 of the 3 paid a visit today and I had a nice note from yb.

I had already written a couple of posts by the time I made those changes so my hands were pretty fried for the night. Mea culpa; I didn't write a warning note to lazy buddhist about the link addition. The balance of the night was spent reading the rest of the Alice Walker biography and listening to the cd's I got. So far, by far, my favourite of the cd's is Susan Tedeschi's 'Hope and Desire'. Absolutely great - find it, buy it, listen to it - you'll love it.

Come morning there will be a pre-sale on tickets for that Dylan concert I mentioned in a previous post - I'm thinking I'll bite the bullet and buy a pair. (Let's see; I've saved how much money by not having smoked for almost 7 months?? There's gotta be a pay off here somewhere.)

Time for a stretch............ later.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan Tedeschi is a favorite of mine. I'm looking forward to her new CD coming out the end of the month.

6:14 PM, October 04, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Now that you've told me about it, so am I. Woo-Hoo!!

11:59 PM, October 04, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh,thanks for the link. And don't worry about the heads up. It's always a lovely surprise when I see a new incoming URL.

I look forward to getting to know you and your blog.

2:24 AM, October 05, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Hi LB - It's a relief to know you're pleased. I've been following your posts for awhile and enjoying your writing. Your most recent one on Palin is a hoot. From the first time I saw her she seemed a stepford wife / evil droid..... but I haven't invested the time to really check her out fully and see what she is all about. First impressions and all that...
Glad to have you here.

3:26 AM, October 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home