Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dramamello

I posted yesterday during a weak moment, mea culpa. Got through the day pretty well for the most part; didn't freak on anyone's head, nothing died, no one's feelings were hurt..... and I managed to get through the day without smoking. Ta-Dahh!!

Otherwise life is full if somewhat boring. Today I slept in and luxuriated in it. It was one of those sleeps that comes along about twice a year..... ooohhh, I had a bitchin' time pushing back the covers. Warm, quiet, very comfortable, zzzzzzz.......

All the usual stuff to look forward to today - a pitstop at mom's, a bit of shopping, another meeting tonight that I was invited to participate in, walk the dogs. Relax and pace myself and enjoy. Have a good one out there!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

ta-dahh indeed!

well done :)

8:42 PM, October 21, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

... and another day under my belt... but it's still niggliing away under the surface there.

11:38 AM, October 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's quite a thing to conquer, that impulse. No matter what the long term outcome, you deserve props for getting through a hard day.


About 27 days, remember. 27 days till the brain starts being a friend instead of an enemy, till the change in behavior is more hard-wired.

Geeze,who am I talking to. You of all people know this.

12:26 PM, October 25, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Hey, I'm just a guy struggling with another sort of problem. Despite the education and work experience and previous quits...

I'm excited to be closing in on a week smoke free again.

Thanks for the support and advice.

12:57 PM, October 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home