Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This Just In......

Our Prime Minister has retained his job with a minority government in todays election..... a larger minority than previous but still not the majority he wanted. It's probably a good thing as it keeps his party working with the others and keeps him from having free rein to do as he pleases.

The final tally won't be complete until morning but I don't expect there will be any surprises. Must go see who got in in my riding.

Hallelujah - no more political attack ads!! Woo-Hoo!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you! We still have plenty of attack ads to be bombarded with over the next few weeks.

I feel like this presidential election has been going on forever.

11:00 AM, October 16, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

I'm so glad we have different systems cuz I just don't think I could stand it. I try to stay current with what is going on with your election but keep wondering how it came to be set up that way. Is there not a think-tank going on about how to compress the process? Remember how long it was Obama and Hillary touring around looking for support?? and how long ago that was?? Wow!!

3:23 PM, October 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home