Monday, October 27, 2008

A Few New Changes

Fiddling about here; retooling a bit. I've deleted a link or two and added three or four. Have a gander at the links list on the right side and see who is new to the neighbourhood.

A bunch of us were introduced to Lea Kelley by Amuirin at Stop & Wander there a couple of weeks ago. Lea has a beautiful site full of her wonderful appreciative thoughts and links to her artwork. I like the ways in which her mind works and how she is able to express her thoughts and feelings. She was good enough to add me as a link so I thought I'd return the favour.

Martin of HST Books and I started corresponding while I was reading Hunter S Thompson's biography, 'Gonzo', and things show no sign of abating as yet. Good guy; great informative site for Thompson enthusiasts / aficionados. A little 'Fear and Loathing' with that???? Martin also linked to my wee blog and so...... turn about is fair play and all that.

I first ran across Quinn Creative... I'm guessing about 2 years ago??... and promptly lost / forgot about her site. I was very pleasantly surprised to fluke back onto her site again a month or two ago and enjoy rummaging around the archives to see what I might find. Lots of good stuff; go see!!

Another that I found when I initially learned there were such things as blogs was Solbeam's. I always enjoy it when I land there for a look around. Sometimes months and months go by when I have forgotten to check in on her and her travels... and that is one reason for the link. So that I don't forget. Solbeam has been on her journey for 7+ years now; I suggest you check her 'about' page for the lowdown. Well written; great reflective writing; and terrific photographs of some pretty exotic places.

Enjoy people!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

ooh thanks for the reminder about solbeam, i was an avid reader for awhile and lost the link

5:37 AM, October 27, 2008  
Blogger Norm said...

Hers is quite the tale - what many people only dream of doing.

6:47 AM, October 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home